Monday 3 March 2008

The Climax


The climax of this story is when the Guy, Montag kills his Captain Beatty.When the fire alarm rang and everyone came to his house, he realized that his wife betrayed him. Of course Captain, and all other people came and found out about hidden book from Montag. Then, Beatty asked him to burn his house by himself, so he has burned his house. Beatty arrested him. Then suddenly, Montag threw flames to Captain and made him die, and burned it away. As soon as he threw that, he ran away as fast as he can with some book in the backyard that he hid.


It gave me most tense, and irony. I didn't expect this at all. Montag killing his Captain is almost impossible. I like this part, because I hated the Captain so much and when Guy killed him I actually felt good;( am i too mean?) I was so surprised for the climax and at that moment to the end, I finished rest of the book without resting.

No comments: