Sunday 2 March 2008

Entry of my choice


Honestly, I didn’t choose this book at the very first time. It looked very boring with black cover something about fire, I thought. Then I was reading ‘the brave world’. The problem was I couldn’t understand that book at all; it really frustrated me a lot. So I went to library to change my book. Coincidentally, someone was looking at me like do you need any help, and I said I need some kind of book that interests me. Then, he recommended me a book called, ‘Fahrenheit 451’, he was also reading that and told me it’s so much fun compare to The Brave World. I started reading the front page, and it was pretty easy to understand, and the author has very unique type of writing style, and that attracted me. It started with the word ‘burn’, and it was like story telling kind. When I finished my first page, I realized why the title is Fahrenheit451, it was because the main character, name Montag, wears a helmet decorated with the numeral 451 (the temperature at which paper burns). The fire, and burning system made me curious, because I had question, why they burn such a useful book. That was my entry of my choice of Fahrenheit 451.

No comments: